Conversations with Social Entrepreneurs: 2010 and Beyond
What does the future hold for the nation’s most innovative and entrepreneurial nonprofits?
Although the economic freefall has stabilized, the recovery process may be long and unpredictable. At the beginning of a new decade, it seems as though the only thing that’s certain may be uncertainty itself. In this environment, how is your organization preparing for the future?
Join Commongood Careers, the Building Moving Project, and a select group of nonprofit leaders to engage in a dialogue about our collective opportunities, challenges and strategies, as well as the role that talent and leadership will play during these pivotal times.
This series of breakfast conversations will convene in the coming weeks in New York City, Boston, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C., culminating in a report on the strategic themes and findings of these sessions, scheduled for release in March 2010.
These events are free, but space is limited and registration is required. Seats will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must RSVP in order to attend. All events will take place in centrally located downtown hotels. Location and other information will be made available to confirmed attendees.
New York City
January 20, 2010
- Matthew Klein, Blue Ridge Foundation
- Charles Best, DonorsChoose.org
- Lara Galinsky, Echoing Green
- Mike O’Brien, iMentor
- George Overholser, Nonprofit Finance Fund
January 22, 2010
- Michael Brown, City Year
- Eric Schwarz, Citizen Schools
- Doug Borchard, New Profit, Inc.
- Alexandra Quinn, Project HEALTH
January 27, 2010
- Suzanne McKechnie Klahr, BUILD
- Anne Marie Burgoyne, Draper Richards Foundation
- Louise Davis, Peer Health Exchange
- Jill Vialet, Playworks
February 2, 2010
- Darell Hammond, KaBOOM!
- Kirsten Lodal, LIFT
- Brett Jenks, Rare Conservation
- Eleanor Rutland, Venture Philanthropy Partners
Post a CommentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
- Alison Jones
- Change.org Social Entrepreneurship
- Dan Pallotta
- Human Capitalist
- Leading Edge
- Nonprofit Capacity Building
- Nonprofit Leadership 601
- One Day One Job
- Recruitment 2.0
- Social Velocity
- Tactical Philanthropy
- Taleo Talent Management Blog
- The Human Capital Blog