CGC Clients are NGen Leaders!
We were so excited to see so many Commongood Careers clients being honored as finalists for the inaugural American Express NGen Leadership Award. Among the finalists are the following Commongood Careers clients:
- Charles Best, founder and CEO, DonorsChoose.org
- Darell Hammond, co-founder and CEO, KaBOOM!
- Rachel Lloyd, founder and executive director, Girls Educational and Mentoring Services
The American Express NGen Leadership Award was created to honor one under-40 nonprofit professional who has had a transformative impact on addressing society’s critical needs. A committee of nonprofit leaders reviewed the nominees and selected these distinguished finalists.
Post a CommentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
- Alison Jones
- Change.org Social Entrepreneurship
- Dan Pallotta
- Human Capitalist
- Leading Edge
- Nonprofit Capacity Building
- Nonprofit Leadership 601
- One Day One Job
- Recruitment 2.0
- Social Velocity
- Tactical Philanthropy
- Taleo Talent Management Blog
- The Human Capital Blog